Panch pokhari Trek
Panch pokhari Trek is one of the popular trekking destinations in the eastern part of Nepal. This place is visited by very rare tourists. So very fewer numbers of the tourist visited this famous pilgrimage site. It lies at the lap of Jugal Himal, and at an elevation of 4100m. from the sea level. The best time to visit Panch Pokhari trek is March to May in the spring season and from September to November. There are no more Lodges facilities like other destinations such as Everest, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Kanchenjunga, and Manaslu. So one can do only the Tent trek, in this region. This is known as one and only and we would like to say a Unique trek in Nepal. The Yak pastures and the herders will welcome the tourist with their smile face.
Panch pokhari, which is known as a group of five holy lakes situated at Sindhupalchowk district of Nepal. This lake is known as the 9th highest elevation wetland in the world. This is also a popular destination for both Hindu & Buddhist pilgrims on the day of Janai Purnima.
Outline Itinerary of Panch Pokhari:
Day 1. Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Pick up from the airport to the Hotel. (on BB basis) 3***
Day 2. Drive from Kathmandu to Chautara. (1450m.) Overnight at Lodge. 6 hrs. drive.
Day 3. Trekking to Sano Okhreni (1965m.). Overnight in Tent. 5 hrs. walk.
Day 4. Trek to Kami kharka (2810m.). Overnight in Tent. 5 hrs. walk.
Day 5. Trek to Pauwa Bas (3000m.). Overnight in Tent. 6 hrs. walk.
Day 6. Trek to Hile Bhanjyang (3400m.). Overnight in Tent. 6 hrs. walk.
Day 7. Trek to Narsim Pati (3700m.). Overnight in Tent4 hrs. walk.
Day 8. Trek to Panch Pokhari (4100m.). Overnight in Tent. 4 hrs. walk.
Day 9. Trek to Tupi Danda ( 2320m.). Overnight in Tent. 7 hrs. walk.
Day 10. Trek to Dhap (1200m.). Overnight in Tent. 7 hrs. walk.
Day 11. Trek to Melamchi (800m.). Overnight in Lodge. 5 hrs. walk.
Day 12. Drive back to Kathmandu (1350m.). Overnight at Hotel (on BB basis). 3*** [6 hrs. drive]
Day 13. Sightseeing in Kathmandu the world heritage site. Overnight at Hotel. (same as above).
Day 14. Final departure. Transfer to Airport according to the flight schedule.
- Airport pick up and drop services on a private vehicle including before and after the trek
- Accommodation in Kathmandu valley as per the itinerary with complimentary breakfast included
- Meals on full board [Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner ] during the trek
- Accommodation in Tent/lodges along the trek as per the itinerary
- Trekkers Information Management System [TIMS] registration card
- Experienced English/German-speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide with meals, accommodation, salary, and insurance
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 4 people with meals, accommodation, salary, and insurance
- Comprehensive first-aid medical kit carried by the guide
- Necessary paper works, all government, and local taxes
- Complimentary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant
- Pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before the trek
- Strong, experienced porter with meals, accommodation, salary, and insurance
- International airfare, Nepal visa fees (two passport photographs ), travel and medical insurance, emergency evacuation)
- Personal nature expenses (bars and beverage bills, dessert, hot shower, drinking water, telephone, internet, laundry, titbits, etc.)
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control (Costs are not refundable and transferable in any means if you leave the trek voluntarily and want to return from the trek)
- Meals in Kathmandu (also in the case of early returns and late departures)
- Services not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’ section